Friday, September 5, 2008

Rasta Liam

One day a couple weeks ago all the neighborhood kids were over playing and the next thing we know, we look out there and here is Liam, in the center of everyone, becoming the latest fashion experiment. What a good sport.

2 comments:

Pam Cox said...

An ominous forshadowing of what's to come in his teenage years. And he will have the hair for it.
Love you all!
Mom/Grandma Pam

Sharon said...

O.k. - you're mom was right - this really put a smile on my face. Yesterday my little sweet adorable puppy Jack was hit and killed by a car in our neighborhood, so I really need a smile right now. I really miss him - he was so cuddly and cute and only 21 months old. I have been crying a lot since it happened. Taz is really lost without him. He keeps looking for him and doesn't understand where he went. Anyway, this picture of Liam is just what I needed!! What an adorable kid he is!!!