Saturday, October 18, 2008

Heartburn

Everything is looking good at my monthly doctor's visits. Basically all they are doing is checking the heartbeat, and it's still there, so that's good. Of course I have crazy heartburn, but because I had it so bad with Liam I already for the most part what I can and can't eat. Here are some things I will have to wait until April to eat again...




The one above is so sad....

Okay so basically anything Italian or that has Italian seasoning in it, I don't know what it is, garlic is okay, onions are okay, but something in the Italians seasoning just gets me. Maybe it is the basil or oregano. Who knows...all I know is to stay away from it. And I'm not really sure about tomatoes plain but I am too afraid to try one for fear of the aftermath.

2 comments:

Maloney Fam said...

YUCK! I remember that feeling all too well. But, it's worth it, right?

PS-- I voted for BOY on your poll. I'm having good vibes about Grace remaining the reigning princess in the house. When do you find out?

Shari said...

I'm right there with ya. I have had horrible heartburn with all my kids. It doesn't matter what I eat, it's bad with everything I put in my mouth, so I eat what ever I want and never go too far from my bottle of TUMS. That is so sad about the chocolate.