Thursday, October 30, 2008

Husband Tag

Okay I finally got around to doing this - thanks a lot Mandy!

1.Where did you meet your husband?
At the U, we lived in the same apartment complex, actually his room was directly below mine.
2.How long did you date before you got married?
Dating plus engagement = 8 months
3. How long have you been married?
10 years...can you believe it?
4. What does he do that suprises you?
I am with Mandy on this one - I am not really surprised by anything anymore. Everyonce in a LONG while he brings me flowers after I have had a break down. And he KNOWS I hate it when he doesn't call because I still get worried so I am surprised when he doesn't every once in a while. Okay so I guess I am surprised by a few things.
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His bum...hee hee.
6. What is his best quality?
He is so patient - opposite of me! And a wonderful father - the kid's can't get enough of him.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? I am not mentioning anything that he calls me - too embarrassing.
8. What is his favorite food?
He loves fresh mex and of course chips and salsa. Anything salty.
9. What is his favorite sport?
I would have to say volleyball to play and watch and also football to watch -maybe only because I turn on the tv and then he is forced to look at it. And he loves mountain biking and also runs. (He made me add this.)
10. When and where did you first kiss?
We kissed outside his brother's house, I was leaving after ACCIDENTALLY spending the night there helping him babysit his neices and nephews. Really. We hadn't even really held hands that much or anything. He SAID he had a present for me and I had to close my eyes. Then BAM he laid one on me. I was completely shocked, not expecting it all at.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
This is a hard one, since everything we do is with the kids mostly. It is nice to have a date and just spend time together talking. Actually we do talk a lot at night when the kids go to bed.
12. Do you have any children?
3 very loud, very strong, very opinionated kids. Okay so I copied Mandy's answer but it is true. And one on the way.
13.Does he have any hidden talents?
I think he really could sing well if he WANTED to - he is always doing this opera voice which actually sounds pretty good. But once I said that he didn't have a very good voice and I will never live it down, so I don't think he would try.
14. How old is he?
35
15. Who said 'I love you' first?
Him. That was one of the things I loved about the whole situation - I was thinking "I am NOT going to be the one to say it first!" I didn't want to be desperate.
16. What is his favorite music?
Probably U2 but he loves lots of different stuff.
17. What do you admire most about him?
Once again,his patience. And the fact that he can really talk to Luke, which I have a hard time doing.
18. What is his favorite color?
I'm going to go with blue, since most of his shirts are, but he does love red. Go Utes!
19. Will he read this?
Yes.
20. Who will you tag about this?
Oh my - Amanda, Shari, and Malinda.

1 comment:

Awesome Andrew said...

thanks for the tag! this was fun! i had fun answering the questions... some might be a little exagerated! haha! scott was like.. i'm what??/ haha good times!

Malinda