Thursday, April 10, 2008

Crazy Day

Well today has been a crazy day so far. Grace was off to playgroup and Luke was supposed to go home with his friend, Beau after school. Well I guess Luke forgot and went home on the bus instead, and Beau's mom was frantic trying to find him. Luke got off at his normal stop, and I wasn't there to get him since I was running errands. So he went home with another friend that rides his bus. Poor Suzy (Beau's mom) finally tracked him down and took him back to her house. So all this was going on while I was shopping with Liam. Thank goodness we have good friends and neighbors that help each other out! Hopefully Luke isn't too stressed out about the whole thing. I will get his version of what happened later when I pick him up. For now I am glad my kids are all safe and sound and where they should be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,
I'm sorry you had such a scare. I'm glad everything ended up OK. There's a lesson in there somewhere (more for Luke than anyone else).
Did you dye your hair?

I love you.

Dad