Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TTA - Livin' on the Edge

This week's Tuesday Tell All is "If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk what would you do?

So I was reading Shari's answer and I have to agree that I am not a thrill seeker. Especially now since I have had kids, I seem to be worried that something will happen to me so I try to stay as safe as possible.

But if I knew there was no risk of anything, I think I would go sky diving. That teeny tiny chance that the parachute wouldn't open makes me shiver but if there was no risk I think it would be awesome. And probably bungee jumping. Well let's be realistic, the Lady Bug Drop at Lagoon made me a bit queasy so if I could get over knowing that I was going to fall I would do it.

One thing I would also like to do is go para-gliding or whatever it is that those people are always doing at the point of the mountain. I have always wondered what it would be like to be able to fly, to be a bird....

But not my kid's favorite bird......

The Blue Footed Booby

No comments: