Okay a couple of weeks ago for the Tuesday Tell All the question was "What Makes You Laugh?" Well here is an example. Once the camera was on Luke toned it down a bit but it is still funny. He has some pretty sweet moves.
Dancing with the Stars, here we come! You all could start your own TV show with all the talent in your house. Liam could sing and read in a different language, Luke could dance, and Grace, well Grace could do anything she wanted to. Love you all, Grandma Pam
This boy's got crazy legs. I'd know it anywhere!!! He is very good though. And there's a difference. I've seen it take over whole tribes and make performers out of 'em. I liked how well he kept time with the music that was playing and how well co-ordinated he is becoming (soon his feet will be size 14). I am extremely proud of this boy. He's a good one. I love you.
2 comments:
Dancing with the Stars, here we come! You all could start your own TV show with all the talent in your house. Liam could sing and read in a different language, Luke could dance, and Grace, well Grace could do anything she wanted to.
Love you all,
Grandma Pam
This boy's got crazy legs. I'd know it anywhere!!!
He is very good though. And there's a difference. I've seen it take over whole tribes and make performers out of 'em.
I liked how well he kept time with the music that was playing and how well co-ordinated he is becoming (soon his feet will be size 14).
I am extremely proud of this boy. He's a good one.
I love you.
Dad
Post a Comment