So today Liam called a lady in our ward and talked to her for like 10 minutes and she thought I had had a stroke and was calling her because she was on my redial. When I told Adam he was almost crying and we were laughing so hard. Of course Liam has his own play phone but he HAS to play with the real thing and today he actually called someone, I was so embarrassed. She is a friend though so she understood. Really - I can't put EVERYTHING on top of my fridge, there just isn't room. And my kids would find a way to get it down anyway.
And since I posted a video of Luke and Liam, I thought I would put this precious gem on of Grace. I love my daugther, I really do. Keep in mind she is WAY better than she used to be. My favorite saying of mine about Grace is summed up in this poem:
There was a little girl,
who had a little curl,
right in the middle of her forehead
And when she was good
she was very, very good
But when she was bad
she was horrid.
I know I said I wasn't going to take pictures of her doing naughty things but this was AFTER the naughty thing and she probably won't remember it anyway since she was so mad. I hope...
Notice she still manages to say goodbye at the end. Always ready for the camera......
2 comments:
Brett and I laughed SO hard at this video of Grace...someday we'll have to get a video of Macy in her carseat on our blog. She still HATES it!
I LOVE THIS!! What a gem! Now the big question is - will she ever get to see this and will you video her when she does?
You're turning into quite a videographer. You're so calm...
You've been practicing.
I'm really enjoying all of your efforts to record your family. You are an amazing child.
I love you.
Dad
Post a Comment