This weeks Tuesday Tell All is Hometown Favorites
Favorite Place To:
grab lunch
Cafe Rio -gotta love the salads.
go for Date night
Redbox - HA! Seriously, dinner and movie is nice but it doesn't happen that often.
pick up some creative goodies
Roberts or JoAnns - I have heard Dear Lizzy is good too, but have never been there.
keep the kids busy
Neighborhood park or the park at the library - the kids love it.
get wet
The kids love the Legacy Center, we don't do the pool thing lots yet though since it would be me chasing around 3 small children and I am already paranoid.
buy a treat
Jamba Juice, also our local market at the top of the mountain, it is so quick and easy. The Daily Freeze in Payson is yummy if we are there.
shop for fun
Imagine three kids dangling off this woman and then you will get a small picture of why I go grocery shopping while Luke is at school and Grace goes to playgroup. And I would not be wearing high heels. Anyways...
Favorite Place To:
grab lunch
Cafe Rio -gotta love the salads.
go for Date night
Redbox - HA! Seriously, dinner and movie is nice but it doesn't happen that often.
pick up some creative goodies
Roberts or JoAnns - I have heard Dear Lizzy is good too, but have never been there.
keep the kids busy
Neighborhood park or the park at the library - the kids love it.
get wet
The kids love the Legacy Center, we don't do the pool thing lots yet though since it would be me chasing around 3 small children and I am already paranoid.
buy a treat
Jamba Juice, also our local market at the top of the mountain, it is so quick and easy. The Daily Freeze in Payson is yummy if we are there.
shop for fun
Imagine three kids dangling off this woman and then you will get a small picture of why I go grocery shopping while Luke is at school and Grace goes to playgroup. And I would not be wearing high heels. Anyways...I don't shop for fun. I will shop anywhere ALONE and then it will be fun.
get some fresh air
Our neighborhood - if it's not too windy. The library - although it's inside we somethimes go to the park afterward.
splurge
If I could splurge I would do it online. Shoes, clothes, etc. LandsEnd & Eddie Bauer are my favorites.
drive for a weekend away
HA HA HA HA!! Now I am laughing hysterically.
get some fresh air
Our neighborhood - if it's not too windy. The library - although it's inside we somethimes go to the park afterward.
splurge
If I could splurge I would do it online. Shoes, clothes, etc. LandsEnd & Eddie Bauer are my favorites.
drive for a weekend away
HA HA HA HA!! Now I am laughing hysterically.
2 comments:
Sounds like a true mom! I tried to think of answers that pretended like kids weren't part of the equation-more of a fantasy "Mandyland" answer than reality. Oh, we can always dream.....
Post a Comment