So hopefully I have only 2 more orthodontic appointments until I get my braces off. I am so excited. So far I have been getting silver rubber bands to go along with the braces but I told the kids once it gets to the end I would do colored rubber bands. So today they chose pink. Yahoo...I feel so girly.
2 comments:
Hi Sweetheart,
I don't know if you're aware of it or not but someone has put a picture of a giant mouth on your web site. This mouth looks like it has just finished chewing up some great tasting bubblegum or something equally delicious (a pretty even displacement though...). Nice JOB! That must be the Burgener in you. How long before they come off?
A month or two?
That would be good.
You have such a pretty smile.
Give hugs to everyone for me (and Lili too).
I love you,
Dad
That's great! I remember when I had mine I would try funky combinations-most of the time it was fun. Just don't do green and black-it looks like a rotten salad is in your teeth.
Post a Comment