Today is our 10 year anniversary. Wow how the time goes by. We are so blessed to have each other and both agree that we compliment eachother. Here's to another 10!
Yes, on August 15th I kept saying to myself, this date seems familiar. But of course, I didn't figure it out (partimers disease). Anyway, congratulations to both of you! I love you both so much! Mom
Hey! Ten years? It doesn't seem like that long ago does it? You've been collecting good stories during this time. I'm so proud of the both of you and its good to see you both working on having such a great family. The kids are lucky to have such great parents.
Ahhh! with today's announcement its plain to see why Adam has a twinkle in his eye and Anna is radient! The news of a new little one will do that to you. What a wonderful month. Much Love MOM
6 comments:
Wow! I guess I never realized how much Luke looks like Adam!!! Congrats on hitting double digits!!
Congrats!!!!!
Yes, on August 15th I kept saying to myself, this date seems familiar. But of course, I didn't figure it out (partimers disease). Anyway, congratulations to both of you! I love you both so much!
Mom
Happy Anniversary! I still remember waiting outside the Temple for you guys to come out. Fun memories!
Hey!
Ten years?
It doesn't seem like that long ago does it?
You've been collecting good stories during this time. I'm so proud of the both of you and its good to see you both working on having such a great family. The kids are lucky to have such great parents.
I love you,
Dad
Ahhh! with today's announcement its plain to see why Adam has a twinkle in his eye and Anna is radient! The news of a new little one will do that to you. What a wonderful month.
Much Love
MOM
Post a Comment