Thursday, February 28, 2008

Getting Off My Butt

Well there is something to be said for actually getting up out of bed when you don't feel like it and actually taking a shower and getting dressed in REAL clothes and putting on makeup and shoes. I mean real clothes, not my bleach stained, holey pajama pants and a giganitc t-shirt. I finally feel like I am coming out of the fog of sickness, or at least I am pretending. Of course when you are very sick it is best to stay in bed, and I endorse that, but is this realistic with three small children? No. Adam saved me by taking Luke and Grace on a quick trip to Rexburg so Liam and I can rest up. And I am so glad that Liam still takes a nap because that means I CAN TOO! Today I actually made it to the grocery store for much needed food, despite the stares of people whenever Liam or I coughed. "What is that woman doing with her sick child here and coughing all over everything! No wonder everyone is sick!" This is what I imagined people thinking in their heads but you know what? I DON'T CARE. Getting out is a must and let's be honest, we all need food once in while. I did feel better though and I wasn't wearing my pajamas so I think I should get some points.
Yay for sunny weather!

No comments: