Monday, February 11, 2008

I Want a Kangaroo!


They do look kind of cuddly, don't they?

Today Adam was telling the kids funny stories about him and all the pets they had as a family growing up. There's the one where Eli's hamster got loose and built it's nest in the heater vent- then cooked to death when the heat came on. And the one where one of their dogs pooped in Adam's blankets and then he went to sleep and woke up with crusted poop on his leg. Lovely. They had mice, a ferret, several dogs and cats, mice, fish birds and Don even had a hedge hog. So Grace and Luke wanted to look on the internet and see what a ferret looked like. Randomly Grace says "I want a kangaroo because they don't have sharp teeth!" What? We were laughing.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I love it! Kids crack me up. You just never know what is going to pop into their heads and out of their mouths.Shari