Well I guess I have to admit that I am not a good sick person. Maybe it comes from being an only child and having Mommy scratch my back and take care of me and only me. Today I had a melt down while trying to take care of the kids (so far we have 2 out of 3 sick) and decided to get out, even if it meant just driving around. We ended up going to the library where I ran in to pick up some books on hold and then to the real treat, Jamba Juice. I love Jamba Juice. I got the Coldbuster, Luke and Grace shared the Strawberry Surf Rider. And I asked for a mini cup to share my Coldbuster with Liam - besides me he is the sickest. It was a welcome treat and Grace even took a mini nap that she REALLY NEEDED for most of the way. Someday I am going to video one of her melt downs. Except when she's having one is usually when I'm having one and we do not want that on tape, do we? I don't think so. Hmmmm.....I'm sensing some kind of connection here. Nevermind, that is a whole other issue.
Anyway, I also want to throw a pre-birth Congratulations out there to Emily, she just called me tonight and is being induced tomorrow. Yay for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment