Sunday, February 24, 2008

Will it Ever End?

Okay so we are sick....again. Or at least partially sick. Liam has a fever, cough and gross nose. Of course he can' t be the only one sick, that wouldn't be fair, would it? Last night I started in with a cough. Today...fever, cough, headache. I am hoping the others won't get it. I am so exicted that this Saturday is March! That doesn't really mean anything but it sounds springy, doesn't it? Our sickness has been pretty much ongoing since October. Also to add to the title is the weather! WE ARE SICK OF SNOW. Enough already. We get teased with a few nice days and then BAM! And I am not Emeril. We are not kicking it up a notch, at least not in my book. The kids have even started asking, "When will it stop snowing?" You know it's bad then. So basically we are ready to be healthy for more than 4 days and can't wait for the spring! I hope all of you aren't sick, I know it has been a bad year for everything.

No comments: