Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday Tell All

This week's Tuesday Tell All topic is "For what activity would you want professional lessons?"

Well I have thought a lot about it and I am going to go with cooking. I am always trying to think of new things for the kids to eat and also Adam, since we have to be careful about what he eats. Trying to accomodate all of the wants -and needs- of each person in our house can sometimes be interesting, although I have to say my kids are pretty good eaters and don't complain that much. I would love to learn how to cook certain things or the best way to do this, etc. in the kitchen. It's such a big part of our lives, and I think it would be fun!

1 comment:

Spar-Mar Girl said...

I love the picture you found-Adam was telling me to find something like that! So why does Adam have to watch what he eats?