This weeks Tuesday Tell All is What Makes You Laugh?
My kids- I am learning to laugh at them more, for instance, today Grace squirted half a tube of toothpaste of Liam's head. Luke and Liam make me laugh when they dance around, Grace makes me laugh when she makes up her own songs.
My husband - This is one of the reasons why I fell in love with Adam. He is hilarious, just ask him to do his snooty English accent.
Funny movies- "Just Married", "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" - you know the scene where Jeanie kicks Mr. Rooney in the face? Hilarious.
Playing games with our friends, the Hardcastles - We have such a good time, it's nice to be yourself around people and laugh at each other and ourselves. Good times, good times...
Funny Books- The only one I can think of right now is one I literally cried while laughing when I was pregnant "The Girlfriend's Guide to Pregnancy: Or Everything Your Doctor Won't Tell You". I love reading books that can make me laugh out loud.
1 comment:
Hi Sweetheart,
I am constantly amazed (as are others) at how you have enough time to keep upon this web site. You are truly amazing.
In reading your "Tell All" blog I remember reading a story that made me cry because I was laughing so much. I couldn't hold the book steady enough to finish and I when I could read a line or two I would bust out laughing even more! You should see if you can get your hands on a book by Jim McManus called "The night the Bear Ate Goomba" (goom-bah). Very funny.
Oh, and hey - your Grandma Bette's 79th birthday is on the 28th (This has nothing to do with the story).
I love you.
Dad
Post a Comment