Friday, February 8, 2008

Bless His Heart!

I think we might be going stir crazy. The kids have been sick, and now Adam is working from home/looking for a job, we are all here together. Combine that with the weather and you have a recipe for craziness! It actually hit 40 degrees today so we opened all the windows and froze for a while.
Did you know you can say the most awful things about someone as long as you say "Bless his heart" afterwards? I was thinking about this today when I saw Luke's teacher and told her he was sick. She said "Bless his heart" and I was thinking - does she really mean this or is she glad that she has one less student to teach? Adam and I were laughing about the bless his heart thing with some of our good friends commenting on hearing people say things like "He's the worst father ever - bless his heart!" or "She sure is ugly - bless her heart!"
Adam is going to go to a 3-D U2 movie that was shown at Sundance. Click HERE if you want to check it out.

2 comments:

Shari said...

Natalie got me blogging, too. Our blog is http://everythingschempp.blogspot.com/ I have to admit I am having way too much fun with this blogging thing. I think it's addictive. I really like your blog. Very cute. Did you know you can put up your Goodreads page on your blog. I've got it on mine. Anyway, have fun blogging! Shari

Sharon said...

Hi Anna,
I love your blog! I read Adam's and Luke's too - that's so cute that Luke has his own blog. Keep it up - I love to read them. By the wya, I love the comment on the "bless your heart" idea - funny!
Love ya!