Saturday was a busy day for our family. Shari and I went to the Women's Expo in Orem and enjoyed a few hours away from the kids. We also got some killer deals on a few scrapbooking supplies so how can you beat that? Here are some of my favorite booths....
HugaMonkey baby slings
Digital Scrapbook Memories
Cherry Tree Cottage - WAY cute quilting stuff
Pinkbench- really cute headbands that actually stay in and don't hurt - I bought one for Grace and she loves it.
Heber Valley Railroad - the kids want to go SOOOO bad.
Flirty Aprons - this sounds kind of naughty (Okay so that is what I thought but my mind could be in the gutter), but they are really just cute aprons.
And Adam went to a sealing of a couple that we used to know in our old ward, Aaron and Ariane Luck. We are so happy for them - Congratulations!
HugaMonkey baby slings
Digital Scrapbook Memories
Cherry Tree Cottage - WAY cute quilting stuff
Pinkbench- really cute headbands that actually stay in and don't hurt - I bought one for Grace and she loves it.
Heber Valley Railroad - the kids want to go SOOOO bad.
Flirty Aprons - this sounds kind of naughty (Okay so that is what I thought but my mind could be in the gutter), but they are really just cute aprons.
And Adam went to a sealing of a couple that we used to know in our old ward, Aaron and Ariane Luck. We are so happy for them - Congratulations!
1 comment:
I was going to leave you the address of the blog where I got my background, but it looks like you found it! They're fun huh?
Post a Comment