Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rainy Day

Well today was one of those lazy days...it was raining outside and the kids had friends over so it was pretty much a free for all at our house. I did finish my book, though, The Glass Castle: A Memoir by Jeannette Walls. It was an amazing book, making me grateful (once again) for all of my blessings and what a wonderful family I have and how I have really been blessed my whole life. I am so grateful for all the love that has come my way and I hope that I can give it back some how, especially through my own children.
And on a more superficial note, today my mouth hurts. I got my braces adjusted yesterday (I went with light blue this time, for Luke) and HOPEFULLY I will get them off in three weeks! I am so excited. The time has gone by fast with having Liam and all that the past year and a half has brought to our family, moving twice, three kids, Adam's new job, etc.

No comments: