Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun!


We have been enjoying the beautiful weather, we even went for a walk this afternoon and sat in the shade at the park because it was pretty hot. What a nice change from the crazy winter.

So far only Luke has had strep, we are really praying that he is the only one that catches it this time around. Being outside a lot has helped, we are not all cooped up breathing on each other in the house.

School is out in a couple of weeks - we are all excited for summer! Grace is especially excited for Grandma Pam and Grandpa Keith to come camping because, as she told me tonight as I was tucking her in, "We are going to have a tea party while we are camping!" I guess you can have a tea party anywhere you want. The joys of childhood. I hope everyone is enjoying this nice weather!
You get bonus points if you know where I came up with this title!

3 comments:

The Carters said...

"Please shine down on me!" I love that song...I think Grandma Burgener has it on a tape somewhere.

Spar-Mar Girl said...

That's Reagan's favortie song this year! She sings it every time she sees the sun out. And I do mean EVERY time.

Pam Cox said...

Please tell Grace Olivia that the tea party sounds heavenly. I can't wait to see you all!! And I am keeping my fingers crossed that none of the rest of you will get strep.