Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Busy, busy, busy


Well these last few days have been busy, busy, busy. We have had a fun Memorial Day weekend, and had time to visit with lots of friends and family. Every day this week has something going on, and we are excited for summer to be here!

The exciting thing for today is that I got my braces off! YAHOO!!! I don't have a picture yet but I will post one soon. Here are some funny pictures from the last few days.

I didn't want to post his whole naked body, but you can use your imagination. Liam loves to be naked and it's even funnier when he accessorizes with one or two things, like a hat or Grace's dress up shoes.

This was Grace's hair one morning after we had put it in a pony tail the night before. For some reason we just thought it was so funny, she didn't even notice it either.

I love this picture - Grace learned about listening in her Primary class on Sunday. She wore these ears around and of course I had to take a picture.

This is just a great picture of our cute little Liam. He always wants us to take pictures of him and then he says "Lemesee!" (in our language, "let me see")

2 comments:

Shari said...

Yeah!!!! No braces!!!! I'm so excited for you. What was the first thing you ate?

Spar-Mar Girl said...

congrats on the braces! I can't wait to see pictures!