Friday, May 23, 2008

Quick Book Tag

Okay so it's not fair that I got tagged by Shari because she is one of the only people I know that has a blog, and Mandy got tagged too. So that leaves Natalie, Brooke (if she ever reads this) and Amanda. I need to know more people with blogs!

Directions:
1- Get the nearest Book to you, or one you’re reading that contains over 123 pages.
2- Go to the 123 page.
3- Find the 5th sentence.
4- Post the 5th sentence.
5-Tag five people.

"He looked sourly at them when they came into the kitchen." East of Eden by John Steinbeck

I have been trying to read this book forever and now I am done with all my book club books until September so I am going to give it a shot. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

BrookeLynn said...

Of course I read your blog, it's the only way I know whats going on with all my friends!