Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Our Moms!

I just wanted to do a shout out to my very own mother. I love you Mom, you are so special to me. You are a great mother and I appreciate all you have done for me especially now that I have my own children. You never really know what your mom goes through until you have your own kids. And I have to add that she is a very awesome grandmother too.

And Happy Mother's Day to Marylinn. What an awesome Mother-in-law. I couldn't have asked for a better one. Thanks to you I have my wonderful husband. And my children have another wonderful Grandma to play with. You are fantastic!

Happy Mother's Day to our Beautiful Mothers!

1 comment:

Pam Cox said...

Thank you Anna. I love you so much -- even if you do spend all your time sleeping and eating cupcakes --tee hee.
Love,
Mom