I can't believe Luke is going to be in first grade! I helped with his field day at school yesterday where they do games outside all day, and we had lots of fun. Even if it wasn't sunny and 75 like they said it was supposed to be. Today was the last day of school and we are ready for summer! Luke is so smart and creative and we love his funny personality.
2 comments:
Yeah Luke! Summer is here! I have really loved these last pictures. Grace with the ears is a classic. And these pictures of the boys are so sweet. Thanks again.
Love you all so much,
Grandma Pam (Mom)
Hi Sweetheart,
I don't believe it! Luke in First Grade? Wow! Time has sure flown hasn't it. What a kid he is. He's a great kid. And so smart too. The 1st grade teacher will definitely be impressed. Watch out world!
I love you.
Dad
Post a Comment