Thursday, May 22, 2008

Latest Happenings

Here is the picture that Luke turned in for his kindergarten talent show. You can click on it to see the writing better. What a talented kid!


Cheese head - another classic shot from the dinner table.

Liam's new favorite thing to do it to tell a secret. It is the sweetest and funniest thing ever, since he gets really close and touches his lips to your ear and then whispers to you in his language. We always end up laughing and he thinks it is pretty funny too.

Also- I think I can safely say that we are out of the strep danger zone. Only Luke got it this time, and I think thanks to the nice weather and the kids being outside a lot that has helped us all to not catch it. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

Pam Cox said...

Cute!! I need to hear a secret!
Much love to all,
Grandma Pam

Anonymous said...

That drawing of Luke's is amazing! He's a talented boy.
He's really getting to look like Adam.
I hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend.

Love,
Dad