Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged!

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached, of course. To a wonderful man who is very patient - I guess opposites do attract.
B. BEST FRIEND? Best girlfriend - Emily. Best boyfriend - Adam of course.
C. CAKE OR PIE? Can I pick both? I love a homemake apple pie with Breyer's vanilla ice cream.
D. DAY OF CHOICE? What does this mean? I love Sunday, being with family and relaxing. Or does it mean like my wedding day or the days my children were born? All were wonderful!
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Do people count as items? My family, and then after that I have to have.....maybe our car? I guess I could live without a lot of things. What do we all really NEED anyway? Food, love, water. This could be a whole other post topic.
F. FAVORITE COLORS? Blue
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Love the sour worms
H. HOMETOWN? I call Boise, Idaho my hometown even though I only lived there when I was a baby and then again from 3-5 and 13-18 years old. I was born in Nampa, not too far away from Boise also. And Mom and Keith live there, so I guess it counts! Okay writing this I am realizing that a hometown is the place you go back to - and it definitely counts.
I. INDULGENCE? Chocolate!
J. JANUARY OR JULY? I'm going to go with July - especially after this crazy winter.
K. KIDS? 3 very cute ones. As the nurse said when we had Luke "You make good babies."
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? The gospel and my family.
M. MARRIAGE DATE? August 15, 1998
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? One half sister, 18 years my junior. I am pretty much an only child.
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? If they are already peeled and or cut, either. Especially apples with peanut butter.
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Same as Mandy - something happening to my children or Adam.
Q. QUOTE? "First, each one of you is living a life filled with much to do. I plead with you not to let the important things in life pass you by, planning instead for that illusive and non-existent future day when you'll have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey — now." President Monson at Women's Conference. Also, I love this one from an article in the paper about the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. "In an era when much of the romance genre has been given over to soft porn, and dark fantasy is peopled with one-dimensional characters bent on grim violence, many readers have become hungry for pure romantic fantasy — lots of sexual tension, but as decorous as Jane Austen. ... She writes with luminous clarity, never standing between the reader and the dream they share. She's the real thing. Still, who'd have thought it? Today Mr. Darcy is a vampire."
R. REASON TO SMILE? My kids...they do make me laugh.
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE Pay attention! Unfortunately I only know a few people who actually have blogs so here you go...Amanda, Shari and Natalie.
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: Ummmmm....I have a wart on my foot that I have been trying to get rid of for a long time and it's almost gone....okay that was gross but I can't think of anything else!
V. VEGETABLES? Like the fruit, if it's already cut up, I'll eat it. I love sugar snap peas and corn on the cob- which I will promptly eat as soon as my braces are off. It's been 18 months with no corn on the cob!
W. WORST HABIT? Checking/working on this blog!
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Okay, I agree with Mandy, this is a weird question, but I also have to go with ultrasound. Mainly because when I have an ultrasound I usually get to see a baby, and an x-ray means an injury.
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? See letter I.
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Pices.

1 comment:

Spar-Mar Girl said...

I LOVED the unknown fact! You realize that now you'll have to show me at bookclub, right? j/k ;)

I really liked both of your quotes too-especially the one about Twilight. That is EXACTLY why I want all teenage girls to read it!

Thanks for doing the tag-it was really interesting!!