What I love about being a Mom
I get to stay home with my kids.
My kids think I am cool - Luke still wants to hold my hand and give me a kiss goodbye when I visit his school.
My kids are forgiving - thank goodness.

I love it when they say they love me out of the blue - it just makes it all worth it. And when they give hugs and kisses - my kids are especially good at giving fish kisses.
I love it when we laugh and sing and when the kids start giggling and can't stop, and when Luke tells a funny story and can't even talk because he is laughing so hard.
And I love Mother's Day because I can milk it for all it's worth!
3 comments:
Hi Sweetheart,
Your kids are lucky to have you as their Mom. You give them good example by how you act (and react) to all kinds of situations. I couldn't be prouder of you and who you've grown up to be. You are totally amazing and I am blessed to have you as my daughter.
You deserve to milk Mother's Day for all its worth. You earn it everyday.
Your Tribute to Motherhood is perfect.
You are cool.
I love you,
Dad
Thanks Dad - I think I've had some great examples in my life - including YOU! I love you.
Anna
There is no holiday better than Mother's day, and as you get older, it only means more and more. Hard to believe, huh? Your moms are very blessed to have you in their life, as are your children. All of them 3 little and 1 big :)
Post a Comment